Delicious Toppings You Can Add To Your Bowl Waffle Maker
If your family wants to go beyond the same old syrup and butter as their waffle toppings, you can always have a variety that promotes healthy lifestyle. Here are some ideas to jazz up your standard waffle breakfast.
Try something healthy
Waffles do not mean to always have butter and syrups as toppings to be delicious. You can indulge waffles on a daily basis by topping them with nutrient-rich ingredients, fresh waffle toppings, and a whole-grain batter. These are some ideas that you can use.
- Vanilla yogurt, granola, and raspberries
- Greek yogurt with honey and blueberries
- Applesauce, cinnamon, and chopped walnuts,
- Sliced kiwi, pineapple segments, and toasted coconut
- Fried egg, avocado, and pico de gallo
Add waffles for dinner
You do not have to limit yourselves with waffle for breakfast alone. Lunch can be served with yummy ingredients between two waffles or dinner with creamy sauce. The following are ideas on how to extend waffle treats beyond breakfast.
- Bacon, lettuce, and tomato
- Sliced deli chicken, cheddar, mayo and sliced apple
- Creamy chicken-spinach sauce
- Barbecue pulled port with tangy coleslaw
- Goat cheese and balsamic syrup
- Fried chicken, avocado, salsa, and jalapeno syrup
- Friend chicken with Sriracha honey
- Corn bread waffles with sour cream, chili, and cheddar cheese
- Sweet corn and spicy maple syrup
- Sauteed mushrooms, caramelized onions, and shredded Parmesan
- Pork chops, sliced pears, and maple syrup
Add more-than-the-usual waffle toppings
This is perfect for days that more special such as birthdays or anniversaries. You can add indulgent ingredients to your waffle.
- Canadian bacon, poached egg, and hollandaise sauce
- Cream cheese, lox, and capers
- Nutellla, sliced strawberries, and pistachios
- Sliced bananas, hot fudge sauce, and chocolate chips
- Crushed pineapple, sweetened shredded coconut and macadamia nuts
- Macaroni and cheese with crumbled bacon
- Marshmallow fluff, crumbled graham crackers, and chocolate sauce
- Ice cream. Chocolate syrup, whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, and cherry on top
- Peanut butter, sliced bananas, and bacon strips
Your family can truly enjoy waffles for breakfast or even lunch or dinner with these great toppings. You can have this weekender treat as a weekday menu.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.